From Cook's Country
In this Stuffed Jalapeños recipe, ham adds a sweet, smoky flavor that accents the richness of the cheeses. Because the flesh of a jalapeño is relatively mild, chili powder helps add back some of the heat lost with the removal of the ribs and seeds.
Makes 24 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: The stuffed jalapeños can be refrigerated up to 1 day. Let them sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before baking.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists