Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
From Cook's Country
This Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe blends Mediterranean ingredients in an elegant and quick hors d’oeuvre. A combination of goat cheese and olive tapenade gives the sweet tomatoes a creamy, tangy filling. To fill the cherry tomatoes, a zipper-lock plastic bag makes a perfect disposable pastry bag with which to pipe the filling.
Makes about 24 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: This easy appetizer can be refrigerated for up to 1 day. Garnish with parsley just before serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists