Strip Steaks with Balsamic Cream Sauce
From Cook's Country
To ensure seared—not steamed—meat in our Strip Steaks with Balsamic Cream Sauce, it was essential not to overcrowd the pan. Working in batches allowed a nice, flavorful crust to form on the exterior of our steaks. Although strip steaks were more economical, we found rib-eye steaks of a similar thickness could easily be substituted.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists