From Cook's Country
This Strawberry-Pineapple Tart is a unique spin on a strawberry tart. We used commercial frozen puff pastry, thoroughly defrosting it in the refrigerator overnight before unfolding it. We trimmed strips of the pastry and “glued" them to the base to form sides for the tart. We dusted the dough with cinnamon and sugar before baking to enhance the flavor and crispness of the crust. Sweetened cream cheese served as a perfect filling for the tart.
To prevent the puff pastry from cracking when opened, defrost the pastry in the refrigerator overnight. To avoid a soggy crust, top with the cream cheese and fruit just before serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists