From Cook's Country
Our Strawberry Lemonade recipe maximizes the bright flavor of fresh-squeezed lemon juice and lemon zest, and adds just enough sweetness to temper its tartness. We muddled (or mashed together) a thinly sliced lemon and strawberries with sugar to sweeten the lemonade. In this process, the sugar crystals absorb the intense flavor of the oils in the lemon peel and bring out the fruit’s flavor, making for a lemonade recipe that can cool down any summer day.
Serves 6 to 8
If fresh summer strawberries aren’t available, use frozen berries. Just defrost in a microwave set on high for 3 minutes. If you prefer, swap the strawberries for either blueberries or raspberries.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists