Strawberry Ice Cream Sauce
From Cook's Country
We wanted a thick Strawberry Sauce that could be spooned over ice cream. We recommend using frozen berries. We added sugar and strawberry jam to the berries to create a thick sauce. And we stirred the berries gently as they cooked—we wanted our Strawberry Sauce to maintain large chunks of fruit.
Makes about 4 cups
Jam gives this sauce a thick, glossy sheen. This recipe makes a lot of sauce, but it can easily be cut in half.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists