Strawberry Cream Pie Smoothie
From Cook's Country
For our Strawberry Cream Pie Smoothie we skipped the ice in favor of flavorful frozen fruit. Ice did nothing but dilute the smoothie’s flavor. Bananas were a must for a creamy, thick texture. Whole-milk yogurt and low-fat yogurt worked well, but tasters did not like nonfat yogurt, which produced a “gritty" texture. We sweetened the smoothie with a little honey to complement the fruit and add extra body to the smoothie.
Makes 5 1/2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists