Stir-Fried Sesame Broccoli
From Cook's Country
Stir-Fried Sesame Broccoli recipes are seemingly simple, but oftentimes they result in overcooked vegetables drowning in a pool of greasy sesame oil. We wanted a recipe that boasted bright, tender-crisp broccoli dressed with toasty sesame. To do this, we added toasted sesame seeds to our sauce, along with just a tablespoon of sesame oil (a little bit goes a long way). The salty, sweet, and tart flavors of soy sauce, brown sugar, and orange juice gave our Stir-Fried Sesame Broccoli recipe a kick, while cornstarch helped it cling to the broccoli.
Use a chef's knife to trim away the fibrous outer peel on the broccoli stems.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists