Stir-Fried Chicken and Basil
From Cook's Country
To ensure our Stir-Fried Chicken and Basil cooked quickly, we sliced the peppers and chicken into thin strips. We found that a tiny bit of oyster sauce added a salty, vibrant flavor to this dish. A rasp-style grater, such as a Microplane, made grating ginger quick and easy. To make this dish more filling, we paired it with rice. Fresh herbs like mint and basil bring a bright flavor to this dish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists