Steamed Cherry Pudding
From Cook's Country
For a modern take on a classic dessert, this Steamed Cherry Pudding recipe uses a duo of extracts—almond and vanilla. This Steamed Cherry Pudding recipe produces a dessert that looks impressive, but is actually easy and light.
We love Pat Chandler’s recipe for Steamed Cherry Pudding, but we’ve added an easy final step to our version. Since the bottom of the pudding is still a little moist when turned out of the mold, we return the inverted pudding to the oven help it crisp up. You will need a round, oven-safe, 6-cup soufflé dish and a large Dutch oven with a tight fitting lid for this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists