Steak with Crispy Spiced Potatoes
From Cook's Country
We parcooked the potatoes for our Steak with Crispy Spiced Potatoes in the microwave before we finished them in the skillet. This kept them from drying out and also cut down on the cooking time.
We found that four strip steaks didn’t easily fit in a large skillet, so we used two extra-thick steaks and cut them into four portions total. We developed our recipe for Steak with Crispy Spiced Potatoes using sweet paprika (often just labeled “paprika"). When using hot paprika, we found it best to omit the cayenne.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists