Steak and Broccoli Stir-Fry
From Cook's Country
For our Steak and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe, we found that cooling the steak in the freezer briefly made it easer to slice into thin strips, which ensured it was in and out of the pan quickly, reducing the risk of overcooking. Many recipes for Steak and Broccoli Stir-Fry discard the broccoli stems, but we found that they were packed with flavor.
When toasting the sesame seeds in a dry skillet be sure to shake the pan frequently to prevent them from burning.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists