Steak Tips with Red Wine Sauce
From Cook's Country
To build layers of flavor, we make the pan sauce in the skillet after cooking the steak tips. The browned bits left behind in the skillet add flavor to the sauce.
Use a good-quality medium-bodied wine, such as a Côtes du Rhône or Pinot Noir.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists