Steak Tips with Mushrooms, Garlic, and Thyme
From Cook's Country
For a steak tips recipe with rich, beefy flavor, we thoroughly browned the mushrooms first, then browned our steaks. We made sure to position our steak tips in the skillet so they weren’t touching; otherwise they didn’t brown sufficiently and the flavor was mild. We prepared the sauce in the same pan, which allowed us to pick up all of the flavorful browned bits left behind by the mushrooms and steak, lending a meatier flavor to our Steak Tips recipe.
Steak tips are sold as whole steaks, cubes, and strips. For this recipe, use strips and cut them into 6- to 8-inch-long pieces, if necessary.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists