From Cook's Country
Using our Steak Fiorentina recipe, you can transform simple skirt steaks in less than 30 minutes with olive oil, lemon juice, and spicy arugula. Regular olive oil can be used here, but we thought more complex-tasting extra-virgin oil better balanced this simple recipe. A 4- to 5-ounce bag of arugula yielded the 6 cups needed for this recipe. Baby spinach can be substituted for the arugula if you desire. Serve our Steak Fiorentina with a loaf of crusty Italian or French bread.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists