From Cook's Country
To marinate and tenderize beefy sirloin flap meat, we turned to flavorful dill pickle brine mixed with baking soda, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, and garlic powder. A mere 30 minutes is all the time the meat needs before receiving a double-coating of seasoned flour, which ensures that the steak fingers fry up extra crispy.
Serves 8 as an appetizer
Do not marinate the meat for more than 30 minutes or it will begin to break down.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists