Stars and Stripes Berry Trifle
From Cook's Country
With creamy custard, tender cake, and fresh fruit, berry trifle recipes are the perfect summer dessert. And the best summer trifles make their appearance right around Independence Day, like our Stars and Stripes Berry Trifle recipe. Homemade whipped cream takes just minutes to make and tastes much better than store-bought varieties. We found that blueberries and raspberries lent the trifle a festive red, white, and blue color scheme, but any favorite summer berries would work just as well.
Makes enough for a 3-quart trifle dish
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists