Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
From Cook's Country
While developing our Stacked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, we found precooked, whole rotisserie chickens to be a great time-saving alternative to roasting our own. While assembling our Stacked Chicken Enchiladas, the tortillas straight from the package easily broke or tore. Microwaving them in a stack made them more pliable.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists