From Cook's Country
These Spumoni Bars look like they come from a single dough at first, but it is actually three different varieties combined into one. A rolling pin merges the different ropes of dough into one coherent cookie. Slightly chilling the doughs made it easier to roll them and ensured three distinct bands.
Makes 4 dozen cookies
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists