Spring Risotto with Peas, Fava Beans, and Arugula
From Cook's Country
Giving the rice a head start in the microwave lets you make risotto with far less hands-on stirring than usual.
You can use frozen lima beans or an additional cup of frozen peas in place of the fava beans.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists