Spinach- and Tarragon-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
From Cook's Country
For our Spinach- and Tarragon-Stuffed Chicken Breasts we avoided using chicken breasts that weighed more than 6 ounces each, as the crumbs burned before the chicken was cooked through in larger breasts. Cutting a neat pocket into the chicken eliminated the usual hassle of pounding, rolling, and tying the stuffed chicken breasts. We had to resist the urge to replace fresh tarragon with the dried stuff. Like many herbs, tarragon is tasteless when dried.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists