Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
From Cook's Country
When we pureed fresh raspberries for our Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette, tasters complained of seeds in their salad dressing. Straining proved to be too much work for an easy recipe, so we opted for seedless raspberry jam. Instead of using traditional goat cheese—which tasters said became unpleasantly squishy as it soaked up the dressing—we turned to the salty tang and creamy texture of shredded Gouda.
Serves 4 to 6
Avoid chunky preserves and super-sweet jams.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists