From Cook's Country
Our Spinach Orzo recipe is a simple, versatile side dish in which the pasta takes center stage. We made sure to thoroughly salt the water the pasta in—we recommend 1 tablespoon of table salt for every gallon of water. Pasta cooked in unsalted water will taste very bland. We added the hot pasta to a blend of baby spinach, lemon zest, garlic, and olive oil. The heat “cooked" the spinach and bloomed the flavor of the aromatic ingredients.
Add the orzo to the boiling water a couple of minutes before slipping the pork chops into the hot oil.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists