Spicy Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
From Cook's Country
Coating the pork strips in cornstarch gave them a velvety texture, kept them moist, and helped the sauce adhere. Browning the pork before we cooked the broccoli and then returning the pork at the end ensured both ingredients cooked through without the broccoli getting too soggy.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists