Spicy Peanut Slaw
From Cook's Country
Thinly sliced vegetables make a better Spicy Peanut Slaw because they absorb dressing more readily than thicker vegetables. We used the shredding disk of a food processor, a V-slicer, or a sharp chef’s knife—most vegetables can be easily sliced thin enough by hand. Serve the slaw as soon as possible after preparation. Most slaws shed a good deal of liquid quickly, and the flavors may turn watery and the texture soft.
Serves 4 to 6
Crunchy peanut butter lends a chunky texture to this slaw, but smooth peanut butter can be used in a pinch. Use a sharp knife or a food processor fitted with a slicing blade to shred the cabbage.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists