Spicy Horseradish-Cayenne Mustard
From Cook's Country
Once we had perfected our Beer-Batter Cheese Bread recipe, we needed a mustard to dip it in. Our Spicy Horseradish-Cayenne Mustard recipe uses Dijon mustard as its base, and gets a spicy, tangy kick from horseradish and cayenne pepper.
Makes about 1/2 cup
This mustard can be refrigerated and covered, for up to 1 week.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists