Spicy Glazed Pork Tenderloins
From Cook's Country
Pork tenderloins taste great and cook quickly, which makes them one of our favorite cuts of pork. We wanted to adapt one of our favorite grilled recipes, a Jamaican-inspired spicy glazed pork tenderloin, for indoor cooking. To do so, we seared the tenderloins quickly on the stovetop to maximize their flavor and color, then cooked the meat in the glaze at a lower temperature. For a sweet and sour glaze that is reminiscent of Jamaica’s ubiquitous jerk seasoning, we blended pineapple and lime juice with bittersweet molasses, brown sugar, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists