Spicy Chicken and Broccolini
From Cook's Country
Crisp, well-rendered skin can be a tall order for fatty chicken thighs. We tackle the challenge by browning the chicken, skin side down, over medium-high heat and then finishing it over a gentler medium heat, covered. The skin slowly renders as the chicken cooks through, leaving behind a little fat for sautéing our broccolini.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists