Spicy Beef and Bean Enchiladas
From Cook's Country
We transform the leftovers from our Swiss Steak recipe into Spicy Beef and Bean Enchiladas. Cumin and chili powder added the necessary kick to drown out the Swiss steaks’ original flavor, and sautéing the spices in oil before adding the leftover gravy drew out even more flavor. Adding creamy pinto beans allowed us to get a few extra portions out of the leftover steak.
Use canned plain tomato sauce, not pasta sauce, in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists