Spicy Baked Shrimp
From Cook's Country
We developed our Spicy Baked Shrimp recipe as an easy way to make a restaurant favorite at home. Heavily seasoning the shrimp with a spicy paste fired with hot pepper sauce and cayenne pepper adds valuable flavor to the shrimp and serves as a base to which the bread crumbs will stick. Fresh bread crumbs give the coating the best flavor and texture. Baking the shrimp in a very hot oven ensures the shrimp won’t overcook before the coating crisps.
For this recipe, we prefer the softer texture of fresh bread crumbs. To make bread crumbs, tear 3 slices of good-quality sandwich bread into quarters and grind in a food processor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists