Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
From Cook's Country
Cucumbers’ high water content often dilutes the dressings in cucumber salad recipes. To avoid that, we created a double-strength base for the dressing in our Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad recipe by simmering rice vinegar and sugar until reduced, then adding seasonings. Once the dressing was tossed with the cucumbers, the water from the cucumbers diluted the base to create a final dressing with just the right potency.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists