Spiced Honey Cranberry Sauce
From Cook's Country
Keeping the spices to just cinnamon and allspice allowed the cranberry flavor to shine through in our recipe for Spiced Honey Cranberry Sauce. A splash of lemon juice cut through the sweetness and accented the tartness of the cranberries.
Yields about 2 cups
With just a few pantry items, plain old canned cranberry sauce can be turned into a star side dish. This recipe can be doubled or even tripled, and can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists