Spiced Apple-Onion Chutney
From Cook's Country
Our Spiced Apple-Onion Chutney recipe is a sweet alternative to the traditional gravy that accompanies turkey and works especially well with our Maple Roast Turkey Breast recipe. Easy-to-find Granny Smith apples provide our chutney recipe with a vibrantly tart flavor and firm texture. A bit of cider vinegar and apple jelly heightens the chutney’s sweet-tart profile and deepens the apple flavor.
About 2 cups
This chutney is great with our Maple Roast Turkey Breast.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists