Sparkling Coffee Snowflakes
From Cook's Country
Microwaving the chocolate chips for these Sparkling Coffee Snowflakes proved faster and easier than using a double boiler. Turbinado sugar provided a faint molasses flavor and distinctive crunch, while a little espresso powder infused the Sparkling Coffee Snowflakes with the intense flavor of coffee.
Makes 4 dozen cookies
Melt the chocolate, both semisweet and white, by microwaving the chips in small individual bowls until they're smooth, about 1 minute. Turbinado sugar is raw sugar with a faint molasses taste. It comes in large crystals that add crunch and sparkle to the snowflake cookies.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists