Spanish Sunshine Salsa
From Cook's Country
This Grilled Salsa Verdavid recipe includes the typical ingredients: tomatillos, onions, garlic, and jalapeño. We grilled the tomatillos and other vegetables, then pulsed them in a food processor along with lime juice, orange juice, honey, and cumin to finish the Grilled Salsa Verdavid recipe.
Makes 3 cups
For recipes that use fresh orange segments, it's important to remove the bitter pith and membranes. In the test kitchen, we use a paring knife to cut away the peel and white pith. Then we remove just the fruit flesh by cutting to the center inside the two membranes of each section. Use this recipe as an accompaniment to grilled meat or fish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists