Spanish Chicken Cutlets with Yogurt Sauce
From Cook's Country
The yogurt in our Spanish Chicken Cutlets with Yogurt Sauce both helped bind the bread crumbs to the chicken and served as the base for the sauce. Smoked paprika provided a rich, smoky flavor, but we found that sweet paprika worked just fine if we couldn’t find smoked paprika.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists