Spaghetti with Sausage Meatballs
From Cook's Country
We developed our Spaghetti with Sausage Meatballs recipe with a delicious, quick, and easy dinner in mind. Instead of meatball mix, we turned to Italian sausage to give our meatballs bold flavor. To keep the meatballs tender, we made a panade—a blend of bread crumbs and buttermilk—to add to the sausage. Baking the meatballs help them keep their tender texture. To finish off our Spaghetti with Sausage Meatballs dinner, we whipped up a quick sauce with a combination of canned diced and crushed tomatoes for well-rounded tomato flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists