Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Spicy Bread Crumbs
From Cook's Country
Not much can be as satisfying and simple a meal as a hearty helping of garlicky pasta. This easy Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Spicy Bread Crumbs recipe requires only the staples you most likely already have on hand. While developing this recipe, we found it important to cook the garlic until just golden—if it became too dark, it would impart an undesirable bitter taste. We also used hearty sandwich bread that stood up well to food processing: thin, moist breads merely balled up and became soggy when cooked in oil.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists