Spaghetti and Meatball Soup
From Cook's Country
For our Spaghetti and Meatball Soup recipe’s tomato base, we used canned chicken broth and canned diced tomatoes flavored with sautéed onion, carrot, and garlic. We preferred using chicken (flavored with pesto) in our meatballs instead of beef. The meat was far less fatty and didn’t make our Spaghetti and Meatball Soup greasy.
Use any small, bite-sized pasta in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists