Southwestern Chili-Cheese Corn Muffins
From Cook's Country
This corn muffin recipe is the perfect companion to a bowl of chili. Following basic muffin-making protocol—combining the dry ingredients in one bowl, wet ingredients in another, and finally folding the ingredients together until just barely combined—made the Southwestern Chili-Cheese Corn Muffins light and tender. The sour cream kept the corn muffins moist and accented the flavor of the cheese in the recipe. Cayenne pepper and a seeded and minced jalapeño chile added a bit of heat and cut through the richness of the cheese.
Makes 12 muffins
This recipe combines sweet, crunchy, and spicy all in one muffin.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists