Southwestern Beef Tortilla Casserole
From Cook's Country
Add some beans, tortillas, and cheese to leftover meat and you’re on your way to a Southwestern Beef Tortilla Casserole recipe. Coating the corn tortillas with cooking spray and baking them made them pliable enough to use in our Southwestern Beef Tortilla Casserole. We warmed the pinto beans along with the gravy and meat, and added lime juice and cilantro to change the flavor profile from simple leftovers to Southwestern. In order to keep our casserole’s filling from being squeezed out when we cut it, we let it rest before cutting into it.
This hearty Mexican casserole with beef, beans, tortillas, and cheese makes a complete meal. Just add a salad.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists