From Cook's Country
This Snickers Bars recipe is easy to prepare, yet elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. For cleaner nut chopping, we placed the nuts in a heavy-duty zipper-lock bag and tapped them with a meat-pounding mallet until they were the desired size. To easily remove the Snickers Bars from the pan after they were done cooking and cooling, we sprayed the pan with cooking spray and lined it with aluminum foil, allowing the excess to overhang pan edges. We then sprayed the foil with cooking spray. Once the bars had baked and cooled, we used the foil overhang to easily lift the bars from the pan.
Makes 36 bars
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists