Smoky Southwestern Corn
From Cook's Country
We love fresh corn on the cob, but we’re always on the search for fresh corn recipes that jazz up this summer favorite. To capture all of the fresh corn’s natural sweetness in our recipe, we “milked" the cob by scraping it with the back of a knife. We then briefly sautéed the corn to bring out its fresh flavors, and combined it with other ingredients like cilantro and canned chipotles in adobo.
This spicy corn side dish goes perfectly with our Skirt Steak Fajitas.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists