Smoky Scalloped Potatoes
From Cook's Country
Buttermilk and smoked Gouda gave our Smoky Scalloped Potatoes recipe a rich flavor and creamy consistency. Adding a pinch of baking soda to the potatoes as they cooked helped to tenderize them without leaving any residual taste. And best of all, this recipe can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance.
Serves 8 or more
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists