Smoked Turkey Club Panini
From Cook's Country
We used bold, flavorful sundried tomatoes both in the sandwich and mixed into the mayonnaise for a new twist on our Smoked Turkey Club Panini. Bacon, Swiss cheese, and arugula added additional bite, while grilling the sandwich under a heavy Dutch oven created perfectly pressed panini. We found that a thick, crusty boule (a rustic 8-inch loaf of bread) sliced 1/2 inch thick worked best.
Buy a rustic 8-inch loaf (often called a boule) with a good crust and cut it into 1/2-inch slices. For easy cleanup, cover the bottom of the Dutch oven with aluminum foil.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists