Slow-Cooker Turkey Breast with Gravy
From Cook's Country
With the help of the slow cooker, turkey with gravy is no longer just for the holidays. Using just the turkey breast makes this recipe weeknight friendly, and the gentle heat of the slow cooker ensures that the white meat is tender and moist—not dried out. Browning the turkey skin creates flavorful drippings for the gravy, and putting an extra-thick roux-and-broth mixture into the slow cooker at the outset means that once it combines with the turkey juices, the resulting gravy is the perfect consistency.
Serves 8 to 10
If you don’t have quite 3 tablespoons of drippings after browning the turkey skin in step 1, supplement with additional butter.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists