Skillet Strata with Asparagus and Boursin
From Cook's Country
For a skillet strata recipe that could be prepared all in one single skillet, we built it in steps. We sautéed onions, then added bread, eggs, and precooked asparagus, and baked the skillet in the oven. Toasting the bread dried it so that it better absorbed the egg mixture, and finishing our skillet strata recipe with some crumbled Boursin cheese added a big flavor burst.
Be careful not to brown the onions too quickly--they will continue to brown as they cook with the bread.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists