Skillet Smothered Steak Tips
From Cook's Country
Although known as a chain restaurant staple, steak tips are easy enough to make at home. Our Skillet Smothered Steak Tips recipe makes a perfect weeknight meal—and cooks up in one skillet in just 30 minutes. Steak tips can be sold as whole steaks, cubes, or strips. For this smothered steak tips recipe, use strips and cut them into 6 to 8-inch-long pieces, if necessary. Using red onion in this recipe lent the steak tips a complex, peppery bite that sweetened when cooked.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists