Skillet Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff
From Cook's Country
The onions in our Skillet Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff tasted the same no matter how we sliced them, but they looked nicer if sliced along the grain. After peeling off the outer layers and trimming the ends, we halved the onion from pole to pole, laid each half flat and sliced it from pole to pole.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists