Skillet Pork Chops and Rice
From Cook's Country
Juicy chops and tender, well-seasoned rice in one skillet is too good to pass up. We started by giving the rice a head start in the microwave and then added it to the skillet with the browned pork chops to ensure that both were properly cooked at the same time.
To keep these quick-cooking chops from curling, cut two slits about 2 inches apart through the fat around the outside of each chop.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists